TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE



Assalamualaiikum Wr. Wb

Hello Guyss!!
I would like to tell you my story about my experience when i was in my struggel experience.
So when i was 5 or maybe 6 years old, me and my mother go to shopping for our home needs. And i remember when my mother bring a basket and pick some fruits, i saw something interesting for me so came for it and i forget to tell my mom first!! and i enjoyed to see the doll because when i was 6 years old i really obsessed with doll especially pink doll!!

Maybe after 30 minutes i'm just realized that my mom was gone !! When that time i'm really really panic!! So i'm searching my mom around the food market but i can't find my mom. So i crying and just sitting in the floor :(. I know that's really embarrassing moment, but i don't know what i have to do then!

And suddenly there's an old woman come for me and ask me why did i cried? and i tell her i lost my mom already, and the generous woman helping me to go to the information desk to informed that i lost my mom. and after that maybe 15 minutes my mom come to the information desk and i really happy!! So me and my mom say thank to the woman who helping me and i'm so glad because of her i find my mother.

So that's my experience guys thank you for seeing this!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isaac Newton

Edu Passion

About myself