CONVERSATION WITH NEW FRIEND

CONVERSATION WITH NEW FRIEND☷


Virgi; " Hello, I am a new student here. My name is Virgi
Soraya; " Hi I am Soraya, you can call me ayya. Good to see you Virgi. Have you know some friends?"
Virgi: " Not yet. You are my first broo."
Soraya: " Really? Ok, I am going to meet my best friend. Come on, I will introduce you to her. Her name is Ratu.
Virgi: " Great! Ok, let's go. Where is her class?"
Soraya: " Over there, The special class."
Virgi: " Woww, She must be smart!"
Soraya: " Where do you live Virgi?"
Virgi: " I live on Saninten Street number 5 Bandung."
Soraya: " Nice. It's not too far from this school."
Virgi: " Yeah, Because of that, I choose this school. How about you Ayya? where do you live?"
Soraya: " I live so far from here. It's on Antapani street number 77."
Virgi; " are you sure? I often go there because my cousin lives on Antapani street number 79."
Soraya: " Hmmm, so you are Amalia's cousin?"
Virgi: " Yupp, you're right!"
Soraya: " You may come to my house if you visit your cousin."
Virgi: " Sure, thanks. Hey, Is that Ratu?"
Soraya: " Yes, how do you know her?"
Virgi: " I just guess it."
Soraya: " Hi Ratu. How are you?"
Ratu: " I am fine. How about you? Who is this girl? is she a new student?"
Soraya: " I am fine to. Oh yes, you are right. She is Virgi. "
Ratu: " Hi Virgi. Good to see you here. Please, come to my class if you are not busy."
Virgi: " Hi Ratu. Ok, Let's check your class out."
Ratu: " Okay, come on! Let's go together!"
Soraya: " Sure, why not. But, I think we have to buy some snack first."
Virgi & Ratu: " Okkaayy!!"


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isaac Newton

Edu Passion

About myself