Zahrani: Hi virgi ! 
Virgi: Hi Zahrani where are you going now?
Zahrani: I'll go to the library, How about you?
Virgi: I'll go to the library too, why not we go together to the library?
Zahrani: Oh yes, lets go!

IN THE LIBRARY

Zahrani: By the way when the holidays come what will you do?
Virgi: Maybe i'll go to another country
Zahrani: Oh  that's Great! where exactly the country you are going to visit?
Virgi: I'll go to france actually if there is not any obstacle
Zahrani: Where will you go then?
Virgi: I will go to Paris to visit my aunt and of caurse i will  get some vacation there
Zahrani: That's nice! with whom will you go?
Virgi: I will visit Paris with my family including my mother, sister, and my brother too, and there will           be a family gathering in my aunt house
Zahrani: Do you have another family living in Paris except yor aunt?
Virgi; I think its just my aunt live there because that's why my family go visit her
Zahrani; and ehat yous second plans for holiday?
Virgi: If i'm not go to paris, maybe i'll go to my grandma house
Zahrani: thats great virgi same here. i also want to meet my grandma in Batam. after that i will go to singapore using a ship with my family
Virgi : cool!! thats seems nice. by the way, what will you do in singapore?
zahrani : i will go to a famous place in there. its a place that i wanted to go to
Virgi: what a place are you talking about/
Zahrani: this place is known as Disneyland
Virgi : Ohh i know that place. i visited disneyland last year with my family. that holiday is one of my unforgetable experience.
Zahrani : thats really good. by the way have you found the book are you looking for?
Virgi : yes i already found it. and now i'll going to my class. see you later
Zahrani. see you...














Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isaac Newton

Edu Passion

About myself