Goals and Dream

GOALS FOR MY FUTURE

Hello readers!👋 First of all I want to introduce my self. My name is Virgi Faza and I'm 15 years old. I'm a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. Today I would like to tell you about my goals for my future. Actually I really want to be a doctor, why? Because in my opinion, being a doctor is a great reward in being able to help people feel better and perhaps even can save their lives. But frankly speaking, actually I have an important reason, that is because I have brother who has a handicap in one of his legs due to an accident many years ago.  I do want to help him much when I have been a doctor one day.  To reach that ideal,  I will continue my study to UNPAD University and graduated there with a great score or even cum laude....Aameen.

The strengths that I have are:  can memorize things easily,  like something related to a living things,  like to help others, self confidence, hardworking, and high responsibility. Therefore, I am convinced that living this noble work (helping others) is not just getting money or property, but it means later I will be able to save it not only for thee needs in the world but also the most important thing is for the world here after.

The weakneses I feel are: sometimes I feel bored, little bit lazy, forget to write daily activity agenda, so I couldn't manage my time well.  But Insyaa Allah I'm sure that I can improve myself to be a better person. AAmeen...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Isaac Newton

FESTIVAL BUDAYA SMAN 3 BANDUNG

Umroh Experience